Josh Chapin -Athletic Trainer
440.845.2444 x 153
Padua Franciscan High School is a proud partner with Cleveland Clinic Sports Health which brings together top orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, radiologists and exercise physiologists to keep athletes in the game.
Athletic Trainer’s Responsibilities:
- Prevention of injuries/re-injuries
- Recognition, evaluation, and assessment of injuries and condition resulting
- Immediate/emergency care for injuries
- Rehabilitation and reconditioning of injuries
- Sports Health Treatment Guides – for more information on sports health and specific sports conditions.
- Competitive Edge Newsletter – an e-newsletter for athletes, coaches, parents and active individuals, written by Cleveland Clinic Sports Health staff. This publication will keep you informed of the latest health topics, concerns and trends.